Why smoke hemp flower?
- You can mix it with THC and experience a whole new level of relief
- You can use it to take tolerance breaks
- It’s affordable and legal
- Inhaling is the quickest way to absorb cannabinoids like CBD, CBG, and CBDV
- Paz Packs sells it
What makes Paz Packs hemp flower different?
Our flower is light-dep grown, processed, and packaged all under the same greenhouse roof we ship your orders out of. When you order from us, you’re getting a true farm to doorstep experience, a rare thing in an industry which heavily favors outsourcing.
Each batch of our flower is third-party lab tested for heavy metals, pesticides, and potency.
What is hemp flower?
Hemp flower is Cannabis Sativa-L that has been bred to have low levels of THC and high levels of CBD, or CBG.
What is CBG flower?
CBG, or cannabigerol, is known as “the mother of all cannabinoids,” because both CBD and THC are derived from it. CBG flower is simply hemp flower that has been bred to have high levels of CBG.
What are the benefits of CBG?
Most people use CBG to help them relax, increase their appetite, or soothe bodily ailments. It’s important to understand that none of these alleged effects are medically verified. Here are some of the most prevalent studies that have been conducted on CBG’s potential benefits so far:
- A 2013 Italian study conducted on mice suggests CBG may reduce inflammation. particularly associated with inflammatory bowel syndrome.
- A 2008 study showed that CBG may be effective in reducing intraocular pressure, which could help treat glaucoma.
- A 2015 study showed that CBG may help with conditions related to controlling the bladder.
- A 2016 study done on mice showed that CBG may help increase appetite.
Is hemp flower legal?
Federally, hemp flower is legal under the 2018 farm bill as long as it tests under 0.3% THC. However, different states may have laws that contradict the federal law, so it’s always best to check out your state’s current legal climate before purchasing.
Can smoking hemp cause a failed drug test?
Although unlikely, hemp flower does contain a small amount of THC which may result in a positive result on a drug test. For this reason, if you’re concerned about an upcoming screening we recommend playing it safe.
What does hemp flower smell like?
Hemp flower smells like a slightly less pungent and skunky version of marijuana. Once smoked, the smell is strong and lingers in almost the exact same way marijuana does. If you’re concerned about the smell, we recommend smoking outside, washing your hands afterward, and brushing your teeth. If you’re really concerned, our full spectrum CBD vapes offer a more discreet inhalable option.
Are there any side effects of smoking hemp flower?
Although rare, there are some potential side effects of smoking hemp. Usually, these occur when people consume low quality flower, or too much at one time.
- Appetite changes
- Dry mouth / eyes