100% Profit Promise
Nobody should be in jail for non-violent drug offenses. Those who are sick should not be locked up, or ruined financially for seeking treatment. Prison should be a last resort, not a political or ideological weapon. We want to do what we can to act on these beliefs by donating 100% of our profits until October 31st, 2020 and 15% thereafter to these two outstanding organizations.
Drug Policy Alliance
- Successfully led campaigns to legalize marijuana in New Mexico, New Jersey, Colorado, Alaska, Oregon, D.C, New York, and California.
- Led a legislative campaign against mass incarceration in California (Prop 36) diverting hundreds of thousands of people arrested for drug possession from incarceration
- Successfully lobbied for Proposition 47 in California, which changes six low-level, nonviolent offenses – including simple drug possession – from felonies to misdemeanors
- The Bail Project is a non-profit organization designed to combat mass incarceration by disrupting the money bail system ‒ one person at a time
- Paid for over 11,000 individuals bonds (many of whom arrested unjustly and later found to be innocent)